Thursday, February 26, 2009

My latest painting.

8 comments:

  1. Oh! This is that beautiful painting from your video! So beautiful! I love the curvy textured pattern on that tall vase. And the colors feel so...romantically Italian. How long does it take you, typically?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda..This is gorgeous..I didnt see the video yet but you say that you used modeling paste...!! I bet the texture is amazing..really fantastic work..by the way your children are precious..beautiful..!! Robin..btw..do you sell your work anywhere..online..? Have a great day..Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the painting you did in your wonderful video. It's beautiful. You are so freakin' talented!!!! This is wonderful work. So light and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the video. I love the painting! I wish I could paint like that. Will you be selling prints at some point? It would be gorgeous in my bedroom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi There..Hey, I just nominated you for a Lemonade Blog Award...it's just to say thanks for your comments...you really don't have to post it if you do not wish...but visit my blog to check it out..Robin

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful work you create. Your family is really precious, too!!
    I really enjoy discovering your blog and will continue to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank u suziart! i'm so thrilled u like my work! yep, and my family is pretty darn precious i must say! ;) i enyoy yr blog too! thanks for following my friend! xo linda

    ReplyDelete

My photo
Pennsylvania, United States