She's absolutely beautiful Linda!! Love all the rich colors that you've used!! Loved your pics at the Today show girlfriend!! Wish I would have caught it on TV!
thanks manon!! kind of glad u missed the today show because my sis, friend and i were acting like fools ...anything to get noticed ...lol!
thank u julie ann...i love that....romantic! muah!
hi renee! i have never painted my children...i have sketched their baby pics...i think i will post them soon. i did them a loooong time ago. i'm going to try to paint my beautiful bri next. the anniverary of her passing is coming(thanksgiving nov 27th) i would like to give it to my sis for xmas perhap? hope u are well renee.
Darn! I pressed too many keys and my comment went "poof!".
Linda dear, your series is so luscious. I love your use of colors. Do you know there are a certain combinations of colors that you use and they produce colors that are vividly Linda Cardina.
I love that I can identify your work, mature and great artists usually have their own style. I can say that's a Linda Cardina or thats's a Manon Doyle or that's a Bella Sinclair.
Anyway, I have been thniking what to include in your card, which I told Bella is so beautiful and differently posed but please tell me if there are things you want included in them other than the ones I already know, them gems of course but what to use for that handsome man of yours and how many sisters dou you have in all? Email me if you want. Love you! Tsup!
ces, hmmmm differently posed...i'm scared?! my husbands love ohio state buckeyes and the cleveland brown...i think better that me. heheeh i thought a buckeye would be pretty cool. he and my sister ann(breast cancer survivor)are my best friends. the imaculate medal means something very special to me...i will explain when i get your email address.
Rawr! Oh wow, Linda, she is a beauty! I want her eyelashes, too. Beautiful arch in her eyebrow, and the soft shadows of her face are truly lovely. And don't get me started on her lips. Barbara Hershey, eat your heart out. Absolutely gorgeous, Linda. The colors are all you.
hey bella! thanks for stopping by as i know u are so busy with your move. hope it is going smoothly for u! i'm glad u like my 2nd hgirl. i hope to work on the last one this week. xoxolin
hey pretty kaili! thanks! i'm glad u like. i've reall been enjoying the feedback on the girls...i'm having fun painting them. my inspiration was my beautiful, stylish asian friend that i ran into at my daughters school. when i saw her i thought to myself.."that's it! harajuku girl!" thanks for stopping by kaili..missed ya. xoxo linda
She's absolutely beautiful Linda!! Love all the rich colors that you've used!!
ReplyDeleteLoved your pics at the Today show girlfriend!! Wish I would have caught it on TV!
Linda she is just so adorable, love her sweet face and colours. Stunning!
ReplyDeleteMention as well, romantic!
ReplyDeleteDo you paint your children Linda. You should they are absolute beauties, all of them.
ReplyDeleteLove Renee xoxo
thanks manon!! kind of glad u missed the today show because my sis, friend and i were acting like fools ...anything to get noticed ...lol!
ReplyDeletethank u julie ann...i love that....romantic! muah!
hi renee! i have never painted my children...i have sketched their baby pics...i think i will post them soon. i did them a loooong time ago. i'm going to try to paint my beautiful bri next. the anniverary of her passing is coming(thanksgiving nov 27th) i would like to give it to my sis for xmas perhap? hope u are well renee.
oh my!
ReplyDeleteit's a first for me to see your work, and i have to say, I'm glued to each piece! so lovely...
-margie-
thank u margie! that's a great comment!
ReplyDeleteDarn! I pressed too many keys and my comment went "poof!".
ReplyDeleteLinda dear, your series is so luscious. I love your use of colors. Do you know there are a certain combinations of colors that you use and they produce colors that are vividly Linda Cardina.
I love that I can identify your work, mature and great artists usually have their own style. I can say that's a Linda Cardina or thats's a Manon Doyle or that's a Bella Sinclair.
Anyway, I have been thniking what to include in your card, which I told Bella is so beautiful and differently posed but please tell me if there are things you want included in them other than the ones I already know, them gems of course but what to use for that handsome man of yours and how many sisters dou you have in all? Email me if you want. Love you! Tsup!
I LOVE THIS COMMENT CES!!! UUUU made my day. xoxoxo i am emailing u right now.
ReplyDeleteces, hmmmm differently posed...i'm scared?! my husbands love ohio state buckeyes and the cleveland brown...i think better that me. heheeh
ReplyDeletei thought a buckeye would be pretty cool. he and my sister ann(breast cancer survivor)are my best friends. the imaculate medal means something very special to me...i will explain when i get your email address.
So beautiful. I want to be her.
ReplyDeletelol! thanks deborah!!!! i want her eyelashes.
ReplyDeleteces i meant huSBAND!
Rawr! Oh wow, Linda, she is a beauty! I want her eyelashes, too. Beautiful arch in her eyebrow, and the soft shadows of her face are truly lovely. And don't get me started on her lips. Barbara Hershey, eat your heart out. Absolutely gorgeous, Linda. The colors are all you.
ReplyDeletexoxo
hey bella! thanks for stopping by as i know u are so busy with your move. hope it is going smoothly for u!
ReplyDeletei'm glad u like my 2nd hgirl. i hope to work on the last one this week.
xoxolin
Hello lovely lady!
ReplyDeleteShe is a WOWZER! So beautiful, she looks so serene. What was your inspiration for this series?
Have a great week xxx
hey pretty kaili!
ReplyDeletethanks! i'm glad u like. i've reall been enjoying the feedback on the girls...i'm having fun painting them. my inspiration was my beautiful, stylish asian friend that i ran into at my daughters school. when i saw her i thought to myself.."that's it! harajuku girl!"
thanks for stopping by kaili..missed ya.
xoxo
linda
Your work is really nice!
ReplyDeleteI love these last two Linda! This series in rockin'!!!
ReplyDeletethanks sandra! i need to post the third video style. i also, need to get a better pic of this one. to blurry....
ReplyDelete