-2.jpg)
PHEW!!!! What an adventure!! Between Ces wanting to stop and hug the trees, Bella breaking out in her best rendition of "hey shawty itcha birthday. we're gonna party like itcha birthday......" i can't get that damn song out of my head!!!! oh and it must have taken bjornik an hour to shave his legs. how 'bout it bella!! i was the only good girl well ....ok...i lie a little. when bella first got there wearing MY black armani hoodie. i had to take her down..she would not give it back..oh and chalk dust all over the darn thing !!!!!! well you see who won THAT battle. i do have to tell u though, i would not miss that adventure for the world! we are all so glad to finally be here to party with u renee.!!! LET THE PARTY BEGIN!!!
btw. it's your birthday you can laugh if you want to. you are still my SUPER HERO!!!
Love, Ces, Bjornik,
Stop by and give her some love today!!!!

I gotta tell ya. When I was at the post office today, there was a little wanted poster with a figure in a black hoodie. Something about chalk circles..... So, uh, yeah, you can have your darn - I mean, wonderful hoodie back. ;) And yes, the sound of my singing is indelible.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Renee!
oooo bella, just remember what the tag said.... that's all the evidence they need. ...oh and the 5,000 posts on your blog... little miss thang thacha r!!!!.
ReplyDeletehehehe i just know u would come back witha good one....but it took u long enough..heehe.
love your singing and u!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YENNY!!!!
Linda, you are a riot. I love how you describe Bella's singing and Bjornik shaving his legs. Hahahah! You are so much fun. Renee will love your post and it will make her happy.
ReplyDeleteSorry, I falsely accused you of taking my pencil. It was the shawty singer.
ces, if i wouldn't had been so busy wrestling with bella(so much fun hehe) and blotting poor bjornik's nicked legs, i would have chased YOU down for those wicked bad shoes! u do know how to accessorize u do!
ReplyDeletei hope shawty gave you back your pencil. she knows better than to get in the way of u creating your masterpieces....xoxoxlin
This is a party I really want in on!! I'm afraid of what's going to happen if too much of that cake gets eaten though - streaker alert?! You guys are hysterical, and your artwork and honoring of Renee is fabulous. Not surprising, since she brings out the best in us all. Great post, and blessings to one and all,
ReplyDeleteKarin
Be careful, Bella ia a mental ninja! Chacka chacka! You can have the shoes. I am going for flats. I have pedicured toes to show off - Har har!
ReplyDeleteHey, it just occured to me, you are wearing a hoodie in the woody. Har har!
ReplyDeletehahaahah BELLA!!!!!!!!! oh no u didn't!! u went there!! i was soooo close but then i thought nah!... don't worry i won't publish it. hehe
ReplyDeleteHahaha! Linda, I nicked my legs while doing it. How do you ladies do it? I should have tried waxing instead.:P And Lol at Bella's song rendition of "itcha birthday".
ReplyDeleteOh Linda, thank you very much for making my new love interest, Yenny, very happy on her birthday.:)
I read your comment at Bjornik's about eating the cake, you are full of mischief! :)
ReplyDeleteoh man ces!! do i make it that obvious....seeee why i got into sooo much trouble while growing up.
ReplyDeletehey bjornik, i think sister shelley had a great idea. we would all love to see a picture of u AFTER the party..heehe
ReplyDeleteoh ces, there i go again. :]
Hey Linda, yes you, of the fabulous four.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much darling. I love the banner and I love the words. I am thrilled by you guys doing this for me.
Love you lots and you four crazies are just what I need.
xooxo
Love Renee
Geminis, I heard are very persuasive and persistent but I am not doing a good job with one dilettante extraordinaire tonight and I am getting pissed.
ReplyDeleteImagine! all the cake is gone I wonder how Bjornik will draw hinself? HAHAHAHAH!
Oh I love the "Bold and Beuatiful" . Gee Linda, your brush strokes are so gentle, reminds me of Monet's water lilies.
ReplyDeletehey ces! just hang in there with the diettante...don't give up...i have my money on u... u gemini u!!!!
ReplyDeletedo u think we can PERSUADE Bjornik to draw a picture of that. come on we can do it.. 2 persistent gemini ??he has too. ..right.?
thanks for the comment on bold and the beautiful.... a lot of that is not brush strokes but finger strokes....yep finger painting is what i did there.
thanks ces!!MUAH!!
HEY RENEE!!! i am so glad u liked the birthday surprise!!! i hope u had the best night with your family last night!
ReplyDeleteu r thee best yenny!!!!!!!
Linda, thank you for all of this. Thank you for the birthday wishes. Thank you for the birthday banner.
ReplyDeleteI had a great birthday.
Love Renee xoxo
Finger! You used your finger! Which finger?
ReplyDeleteHehe. I use pallette knives to do oil paints.
Did you pray for me? Girl, I am swampped to my pyjamas, yes still on my pyjamas because up all night working remotely from home for a project implementation and fooling around with Bella then the floodgates opened. I have not left my seat since 9:00AM. I am getting paged left and right. I just took a shower at 1:41PM nothing to eat, laundry pled high, Daisy the puppy wants me to take her out to poop, etc. I am sure you are interested in all of these...yeah right...so did you pray for me?
What a great tribute and illustration and what awesome friends you are! You are all lucky to be blessed with such a friendship. Kaili
ReplyDeleteFingerpainting! That is so cooool!
ReplyDeleteLinda Cardina! You just came home from church. What on EARTH do you intend to do with Bjornik and that wad of $1s?!
hi ces! i first applied the paint with a brush then i used my ring finger to smooth and blend.
ReplyDeletehey i prayed for u, i prayed for many of my friends, blog friends, and family. :)
i'm sorry u had such a crazy day/night...poor thing... what do u do? sounds like a very important job. i'm glad bella was around to keep u company...that cutie pie. man when i am feeling nosey and read your comments back and forth to each other i think.. WOW these girls are for sure MENTAL NINJAs(your words which i love). really interesting but u guys always seem to lose me. iyii yii.
i hope u get a really good night sleep.. don't worry about the laundry....it will get done. love ya!
hey kaili long time no see..hope are well! u are so right i feel so blessed to have met such cool friends thru blogging...u being one too! xolinda
ReplyDeleteoooh bella help!! i dont know what to do with bjornik!? as far as the bills oooh there gone but momma's gotta new pair of shoes!! yeehaw!
ReplyDeletehehehe, nicely played, my friend. nicely played.
ReplyDeleteIf you want to blog with Ces again, bring ransom.
ReplyDeleteI just raised the ransom!
ReplyDeleteOH SHHIIIITTTT!
ReplyDeleteThat's right. If you think I am kidding, I am NUT!
ReplyDeleteGirl, you are not helping me! I thought you are my Gemini sister. You are nuttier than I am. You crack me up! You are soo funny, I love you!!! hahaha!
ReplyDeleteCES U ARE KILLING ME!!! I'M DONE WITH MY AB WORKOUT FOR THE WEEK FROM LAUGHING SO HARD!!
ReplyDeleteSince no one is taking me seriously, I have given you an update status of Ces. See for yourself. She does not look very happy. No mirror, her lipstick is all over her face!
ReplyDeleteYou are amazing and thoughtful and great - thank you Linda.
ReplyDeletehi shelly i left u a comment in the upper post. xoxoxox linda
ReplyDeletethis is so wonderful!!! I love the piece you put together...what a wonderful way to celebrate....
ReplyDeletethanks for popping by and saying hello!!!
and your work is wonderful...I have added your blog to my list....and will be popping by again!!!
Hugs
Diana
P.S. your family is so presious!!! you look wonderful together....